Hartmann disclosure Pacific Marine LEG ship details
- It is reported, the German owner Hartmann and Ocean Yield recently disclosed the details in the Pacific Ocean to order the 3 LEG vessels. In May this year, the Pacific Ocean and Ocean Yield signed 3 36000 m3 LEG tanker contract to build the new ship, cost about $81000000 per aircraft, is expected to be delivered in the second half of 2016.
- Hartmann said, the company has started to cooperate with the Hunte Engineering to the development of new liquefied gas carrier. The new ship is the largest LEG ship construction at present, delivery will be used from the American transport ethane to england. Hartmann and Ocean Yield signed a 15 year lease rent light ship into this 3 new ships, and the 3 ships leased to Sabic Petrochemicals, a period of 10 years.diesel engines
- Hartmann points out, the unique new boat is, the upper structure in its bow, which can optimize the distribution of weight, reduce the ballast water demand, in order to reduce fuel consumption and emissions. The ship with the new design, the design of Hartmann will become "svelte bow", the design can improve the seaworthiness of ship in the fast sailing, and improve fuel efficiency.
- The new tank -- star design new ships will also use Hartmann development of the three tank (Star-Trilobe), this design can make the ship cargo capacity increased by 30%, and can improve the efficiency of. The new vessel will be equipped with MAN B&W dual fuel two stroke engine, able to use heavy fuel oil, marine diesel, naphtha, LNG and ethane, gas evaporation can ship goods use.
- The new vessel will be equipped with a fuel tank capable of handling ethane and LNG, the operating range of about 10000 nautical miles. Hartmann said, the new ship will also use special thrusters, so as to further improve the propulsion efficiency.
Un conseil, un devis ?