"Published years" wreck reason: hull modification overload operation of amateur helmsman
- The Xinhua news agency Xinhua South Korean prosecutors announced the 6 survey results for "years" wreck accident, points out that the hull modification, overload and helmsman unskilled operation etc. many factors contributed to the accident.Diesel pumps
- According to Yonhap news agency reported, after 5 months of investigation, the South Korean public prosecutor's office concluded, that "years" number belongs to shipping company to expand the deadweight and refitting hull, destroying the stability of the boat. In the rapids, operations are not skilled helmsman of U-turn, causing the ship hull left, instability and eventually sank. Investigation shows that, at the time of the accident, "years", carrying 3606 tons of goods and cars, is 3 times the specified maximum cargo capacity. The ship belongs to the Supreme Master Ching Hai Zhen shipping company was to make up for the decline in passenger revenue through excessive loading.
- In addition, prosecutors also think that the marine police in the accident response inadequate also caused numerous victims. Although after the accident, police immediately dispatched a patrol boat to the sea, but did not make the passengers arrived at the scene immediately fled the ship, disaster management manual did not follow the reasonable provisions. The coast guard also prosecutors began investigating after making false documents, trying to hide their mistakes on the job.
- The survey found that the prosecution of the Supreme Master Ching Hai Zhen shipping company the actual owner, the actual ship owner Yu Bingyan found "the structural problems in years", later, still the acquiescence of the ships overload. Prosecutors also found Yu contact home illegally obtaining the subsidiary about 183600000000 won (about 1060000000 yuan) of the funds.
- Prosecutors also on ships to import, safety inspection, structural problems related to maritime transport license industry were investigated, found a nonprofit legal person "," South Korea South Korea combination "Veritas" services such as illegal behavior.
Un conseil, un devis ?