Baltic Dry Index fell down because both types of ships freight
- Baltic Exchange Dry Index (BDI) fell on Tuesday, were down due to various types of freight shipping.
- Dry bulk freight index fell 14 points, or 1.36 percent, to close at 1015. The index is a measure of shipping costs for iron ore, cement, grain, coal and fertilizer, and other resources.
- The Baltic's capesize index fell 37 points, or 2.13 percent, to 1698 points. Average daily profit fell $ 316, at $ 11,485. Typically this type of ship's carrying capacity is 150,000 tons, carrying cargo such as iron ore or coal.
- The Baltic's panamax index fell 5 points, or 0.56 percent, to close at 884 points. Average daily earnings decreased by $ 43 to $ 7,076. Typically this type of ship carrying capacity of 6-7 million tons. diesel engines
- Baltic Supramax vessels index fell 10 points to close at 1007 points. Handymax index <.BHSI> fell 2 points to 528 points.
Un conseil, un devis ?